Fantech FR 100 Inline centrifugal duct fan, 122 CFM, 4 Inch Review: 2018
Here we bring to you Fantech FR 100 Inline centrifugal duct fan, 122 CFM, 4 Inch Review which is user-friendly, residential as well as commercial inline centrifugal duct fan – FR 100 for a multiple point exhaustion, better performance and increased versatility.
WHAT IS FANTECH FR 100 INLINE CENTRIFUGAL FAN?
This is a versatile FR Series inline centrifugal duct fan. It can be used for multiple point exhaustion. And it comes handy for residential as well as commercial applications. A user can also utilise this duct fan for crawl space venting or to even make-up the air supply. Such a duct product is widely used as a booster fan to move the atmospheric air from one room (or area) to another.
This inline mitigation fan features a fully sealed plastic housing which is fixed through a vibration welding process. It uses a transverse and reciprocating motion at the point of contact between the inlet & outlet pieces. The thermoplastic substance present at the interface melts due to the friction producing heat. This softened material quickly re-solidifies and results into a particular & fused piece housing. This is essentially strong, airtight, and permanent. And no screw or adhesive is employed to stick together the housing pieces.
How Does Fantech FR 100 Inline centrifugal duct fan, 122 CFM work?
This centrifugal type exhaust fan is designed specifically for a moderate size ventilation. It can be mounted at any angle and at any point along with the duct. And hence this straight through airflow plan enables easy installation.
By making use of the FC type mounting clamp, this fan can be easily separated from the duct for service. It’s basically constructed in accordance with the standard dimensions for a spiral duct elimination leading towards the need for transition pieces.
FANTECH FR 100 INLINE CENTRIFUGAL FAN SPECIFICATIONS
|Product Name||Fantech FR 100 Inline Centrifugal Duct fan|
|Model Number||FR 100|
|Product Size||4" ( Inch )|
|Air Flow Capacity||122.0 cubic_feet_per_minute|
|Product Weight||6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions:||1.2 x 1.2 x 1.2 Inches|
FANTECH FR 100 INLINE CENTRIFUGAL FAN OTHER SPECIFICATIONS
- FR 100 centrifugal duct fan performs flawlessly, has strong air suction along with zero vibration.
- There’s a supplied and prewired mounting bracket for easy installation of the product.
- It has 9 sizes with the airflow capacities between 150 and 650 CFM.
- The fan is suitable for airstream temperatures of up to 140°F.
- The FR 100 centrifugal fan is 100% speed controllable.
- The motor bearings are sealed permanently.
- The CFM or the Air Flow Capacity is 122.
- And it holds a Fantech Five Year Warranty.
BENEFITS OF USING FANTECH HP 2190 RADON FAN
- The speeds are controlled through a decrease in the voltage utilising a transformer type control.
- Such fans are also widely used as booster fans to move air from one room to another.
- It makes sure that the contaminants are not spilt due to any sort of leakage.
- The fan goes completely unnoticeable when it comes to noise.
- Its vibration welded seam guarantees leak-proof housing.
- FR 100 effectively gets rid of the moisture from the room.
- Such an air-tight fan ensures that the efficiency isn’t lost.
- The product is UL listed and is also CSA certified.
- There develops no mold or mildew.
WHAT’S NOT GOOD?
In some cases, the dimension of this product has been misleading. A few users felt that the fan does not fit in any standard 4-inch schedule 40/ 80 PVC. But maximum users are satisfied with the same. So I advise you to make the choice accordingly.
It’s almost more than 3 decades that Fantech has been researching, designing and bringing to the market its assured ventilation solutions. All the products by the company ensure better indoor air quality in all the buildings where people work and live. They operate in USA and Canada and two of its facilities have an ISO 9001 certification. The organisation is so successful and well known for its products that they assert of making a radon mitigation fan in every 2 minutes.