Fantech HP 2190 Radon Fan (4.5″ DUCT & 163 CFM) Reviews 2017
Here we bring to you Fantech HP 2190 Radon Fan Review . Fantech HP 2190 Radon Fan is user friendly and commercial radon ventilation fan –Fantech HP 2190 Radon Fan Reviews for a tailor made performance needs and increased versatility.
WHAT IS FANTECH HP 2190 RADON FAN?
HP Series Inline Fantech HP Radon 2190 Fan is a standard and commercial radon mitigation fan. It is ideally designed to meet all your mitigations along with better performance catering to a majority of radon mitigation requirements.
HOW IT WORKS?
The basic idea of Fantech HP 2190 radon mitigation fan is to use your home’s sump hole along with the drain tile. This creates an air flow through the soil leading the Radon gas away from your basement before it actually finds its way inside the house. So fundamentally you are pulling the air through the soil and not venting the indoor atmosphere.
SPECIFICATIONS OF FANTECH HP 2190 RADON FAN
|Model Number||HP 2190|
|Air Flow Capacity||163.0 cubic_feet_per_minute|
|Power Source Type||8.00 corded-electric 1|
|Specification Met||certified frustration-free|
- HP 2190 holds a 5 year warranty.
- The CFM or the Air Flow Capacity is 163.
- It is 100% enclosed for assured protection.
- It is designed with a UL listed durable plastic.
- HP 2190 is a UV resistant radon mitigation fan.
- This radon mitigation fan has a duct size of 4 inches.
- The fan operates on a high efficiency EBM motorized impeller.
- It also is UL approved for mounting in wet locations like outdoors.
- The radon mitigation fan is UL Listed for only commercial applications.
BENEFITS OF USING FANTECH HP 2190 RADON FAN
- The average life expectancy of this product is around 7 to 10 years that too under continuous load.
- The product is easy to use and comes with an easy to understand instructions manual.
- The HP 2190 radon mitigation fan is totally enclosed for 100% protection.
- It has an assured and automatic reset thermal overload security.
- Its performance is suitable for smaller housing.
- Functions absolutely noise free.
WHAT’S NOT GOOD?
Only a few people noticed an intolerable vibration that this mitigation fan makes. But for majority of the users there wasn’t any problem relating to installation as well as its operation.
It’s almost more than 3 decades that Fantech has been researching, designing and bringing to the market its assured ventilation solutions. All the products by the company ensure better indoor air quality in all the buildings where people work and live. They operate in USA and Canada and two of its facilities have an ISO 9001 certification. The organisation is so successful and well known for its products that they assert of making a radon mitigation fan in every 2 minutes.