RADONAWAY GP501 RADON MITIGATION FAN REVIEW
Radonaway GP501 Radon Mitigation Fan (3″) Review
Here we bring to you Radonaway GP501 Radon Mitigation Fan (3″) Review , user friendly and greatest home radon ventilation fan – GP501 for better performance and increased versatility.
WHAT IS RADONAWAY GP501 RADON MITIGATION FAN?
All the GP series radon ventilation fans offer you with the best performance options which make their products ideal for majority of the mitigation systems. RadonAway GP501 is a radon mitigation fan. And it is a product that intends to be used by trained, professional and certified mitigators. GP501 is listed for residential use only. It is sort of an active soil depressurization system that helps in reducing the harmful radon gas. It focuses on drawing the pressure from moderate to tight soils when less air movement is compulsory.
HOW IT WORKS?
The GP501 Mitigation Fan is mounted directly on the system piping. This can be done either indoors or outdoors. For choosing the fan location, it is suggested to follow the EPA recommendations only. The GP501 Mitigation Fan may be mounted to a supporting structure by the means of an optional mounting bracket. And it is mounted vertically with the outlet facing upwards.
SPECIFICATIONS OF RADONAWAY GP501 RADON MITIGATION FAN
- High quality & durability
- Noise-free operation
- Easy to install
- Works great
- Mounts on duct pipe
- Water hardened motor
- ETL (Electrical Testing Labs) Listed
- Seams are sealed under negative pressure
- Works for indoor as well as outdoor usage
- 3 inch diameter duct designed for 3 or 4 inch pipe
BENEFITS OF USING RADONAWAY GP501 RADON MITIGATION FAN
- It performs round the year.
- It is a listed product for residential usage.
- Has a 5 year hassle free (limited) manufacturer’s warranty.
- GP501 is an ideal choice when multiple suction points are required.
- The product operates on little to no noise to not disturb the occupants.
- This fan is fit for new constructions and retrofit systems. It’s also suitable for existing fan replacements.
WHAT’S NOT GOOD?
Majority of the people did not experience any issues with the product and has little to no complaints. What a few people noticed was that the fan is so quiet that even if someday it shuts down you would never come to know. So on the part of customer, he/ she needs to keep a regular check on the fan to ensure that there isn’t any trouble.
It was around 25 years back that RadonAway introduced its very first radon-specific fan. Since then, all their fans have been reliable, well accepted and effective. RadonAway values its commitment and hence provides with only high quality fans, supplies and other such accessories backed up by a rapid technical support.