Best Radon gas detector Reviews
Best Radon gas detector Reviews 2016-2017- Best Buying Guide.
Best Randon gas detector 2016. Find our Randon gas detector reviews, comparison charts and buying guides to help you buy the best randon gas detector for your needs.
Radon gas detector Reviews –Our Recommendations for 2016-2017
Below we take you through our Radon Detector Reviews with an overall approach on the concept of radon in the other sections of this website. This will help you find the best according to your requirements and affordability. After an intense research, we’ve made sure to offer you the best possible solution to the most complicated and often ignored problem. All the products below are EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) certified and for home use only.
|Image||Models||Recommendations and Rating|
Corentium Home 223 Radon Gas Detector.
Just This – No More, No Less !!
(Read Full Review)
Safety Siren Pro Series 3 Radon Gas Detector-HS71512
Alarm Alert System
(Read Full Review)
First alert rd1 radon gas test kit
Short Term Testing
(Read Full Review)
Accustar Alpha Track Test Kit At 100
Electrochemical Tracking Kit
(Read Full Review)
Radon is a cancer causing, radioactive gas which you cannot even see, smell or either taste. When you breathe the air containing radon, you increase the risk of lung cancer even if you are a non smoker.
Radon gas naturally moves up to the air above the ground/soil and into your home through cracks and other holes in the foundation. This gas can also enter your house through well water.
Hence, testing is the only way to find out your home’s radon levels. There also are certain ways to fix the high level radon issues. But firstly, you need to be sure whether testing your home can be done by yourself or you need a professional for the same.
We would suggest you to test the radon levels by your own self as it’s not at all a difficult task, not time consuming and is absolutely affordable. Even if you are still confused as to how to go about, you’ve landed at the right place.
BEST HOME USE RADON DETECTORS
As consumers, your main focus is to get the best possible product at the most affordable price with top safety assurance. So here, it’s our motive to provide you with the finest and true reviews about best home radon detectors.
- CORENTIUM HOME 223 RADON DETECTOR – This is the best active device we’ve reviewed so far for radon detection. This device has all the required features for assured quality and safety.
==> Click here to See Today’s Discount on Corentium Home 223 Radon Detector
- SAFETY SIREN PRO SERIES 3 RADON GAS DETECTOR (HS71512) – This device helps you protect what is important to you – family. This one would never let you ignore the high radon levels because of the built in alarm system indication.
BEST HOME USE RADON KITS
If you are on a look out for something that’s most affordable with accurate radon testing qualities then you are at the right section. Here we bring to you two budget friendly radon detection kits that are precise and are really helpful.
- ACCUSTAR ALPHA TRACK TEST KIT AT 100 – We rate this passive kit as the most reasonably priced and successful radon detection kit. It makes use of electrochemical etching for better radon tracking.
- FIRST ALERT RD1 RADON GAS TEST KIT – This kit is the simplest one where you just need to expose the kit to the environment for a period of 2 – 4 days. It’s a short term detection kit.
OUR WINNING RECCOMENDATIONS OF RADON GAS DETECTOR FOR 2016
CORENTIUM HOME 223 RADON GAS DETECTOR
Corentium Home 223 Radon Detector is a compact and powerful solution for testing the radon levels. It provides accurate levels and adapts easily to the home environment. The batteries provided with the device keeps it working for the next two years to display exact readings.
It’s a high quality European design device allowing you to take the readings of radon levels in your home. These readings maybe displayed on long term and/or short term concentration levels. It’s unaffected by other external factors like humidity, dust or any kind of electromagnetic interferences.
SAFETY SIREN PRO SERIES 3 RADON GAS DETECTOR (HS71512)
The Safety Siren Pro Series 3 is an electronic and digital radon gas detector, designed for monitoring the radon levels in your home. It displays short term and/or long term average readings and triggers an audible alarm sound leaving no scope for negligence in case of higher radon levels.
This detector comes in a box with an adaptor that needs to be plugged to start functioning. You can always reset the device and check for radon levels in your other rooms of the house.
ACCUSTAR ALPHA TRACK TEST KIT AT 100
Alpha Track Test Kit AT–100 is a diffusion-based radon track detection kit. This is an electro chemical system which is superior to chemically etched alpha track radon detectors.
The radon exposure time to the Alpha Track device is typically between 3 to 12 months and this kit is a small packet big bang kind of a device.
It’s a passive detection device wherein you need to seal it in a pre paid shipping envelop and send it back to the laboratory to get the accurate test results.
FIRST ALERT RD1 RADON GAS TEST KIT
First Alert RD1 Radon Gas Test Kit helps in radon testing for home owners and is a DIY (Do–It–Yourself) kind of a test kit.
This kit is designed for short term radon testing. It needs to be exposed to the home environment for a period of 2-4 days after which you will have to ship the device back to the laboratory for getting the results.
BUYER’S GUIDE FOR RADON GAS DETECTORS
There are many factors to consider while you buy a radon measurement device for your home. Here are a few things to keep in mind before you buy any radon detection equipment.
- Do consider if you require an active device or a passive one.
- Get a device that frequently detects and records the radon levels.
- Get a radon measurement device from a qualified laboratory or tester.
- You can also contact your state radon office for a list of qualified radon testing companies.
- You can also consult a professional as to which device would be suitable for your needs.
- Which device to buy also depends on how fast you need the results or you can wait for long term tests.
- Consider buying a dual combo kit if you are testing in a short term to ensure accuracy.
- Be sure that if you buy a short term test kit the shipping and laboratory analysis fee is included.