Here we bring to you Systemair HP 190 Radon Mitigation Fan 4/5″ ( Inch) Duct, 157 CFM Reviews which is a user-friendly, and residential duct fan – HP 190 for better performance and increased usefulness.
Systemair HP 190 Radon Mitigation Fan 4/5″ ( Inch) Duct, 157 CFM Reviews: Upd 2023
What is the system air HP190 Radon Fan?
This is a Fantech HP 190 radon mitigation fan. The product is capable of effectively eliminating the radon levels from your home. This fan intends on working as an active soil depressurization system for efficiently dropping the radon intensity.
Systemair HP 190 Radon Mitigation Fan Specification
Systemair HP 190 Radon Mitigation Fan other specification
- CFM or the Air Flow Capacity of the Systemair HP 190 radon fan is 157.
- It can be used for 4/5 inches of ductwork.
- Its inlet, as well as the outlet sizes, are the same.
- The fan needs a coupler that’s of two different sizes.
- It is also suitable for replacements of the existing radon ventilation fans.
Benefits of using system air HP190 Radon Fan
- The product has a solid construction.
- It exhibits absolutely no sign of failure.
- It requires installation in your attic i.e. indoors.
- The Systemair HP 190 radon fan runs continuously.
- Its expected life turns out to be around 5 to 10 years.
- The radon mitigation fan makes a very quiet operation.
- This radon mitigation fan is sturdy, silent, and trustworthy.
- You can install the product without any problems with its straightforward connection instructions.
What’s not good in Systemair HP 190 Radon Mitigation Fan?
There are mixed reviews of the product when it comes to the aspect of life expectancy. Some people have experience of the fan working for more than 15 years. But on the other hand, a few people experienced the fan operating not even for 2 years. So, I suggest making better research on the same and choosing your radon mitigation fan accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions Systemair HP 190 Radon Mitigation Fan: FAQ
Q1.Where are Systemair HP 190 Inline Radon Fans used?
Answer: The Systemair HP Inline Radon Fan is specifically designed for applications where lower pressure and flow are required.
Q2. How does a radon fan work?
Answer: The active radon mitigation arrangement operates specialized fans to remove radon gas from underneath building structures through a sealed pipe system
Q3. What is the main purpose of using Radon Fans?
Answer: The main purpose of Radon fans is to remove radon gas before it migrates to a building’s interior.
Q4.Where can the fan be mounted?
Answer: The fan is mounted in the house, out-of-door, and in wet locations.
Q5.Can you run the radon fan continuously?
Answer: Yes you can, as radon gas is not something that comes and goes.
Q6.What is the size of the coupling needed for the inlet and outlet?
Answer: The fan needs 4 3/4″ ID coupling.
Q7.Does the box (the purchased Kit) include power cords?
Answer: No box does not include power cords. You will also need hardware to secure the cord into the box’s cord hole. Plumbing equipment is not included. You can buy 2 – 3″ to 4″ rubber adapters to connect it to 4″ PVC pipes
About system Air
Systemair is the parent company Alliance of Fantech being its strength and stability. The organization has a global network of about 58 subsidiaries on four continents making it one of the largest air movement companies worldwide. It operates on the core values of simplicity as well as reliability. Systemair has the business concept of developing, manufacturing, and marketing only high-quality ventilation products.
Systemair makes sure to keep its customers in focus and operate accordingly. Their aim is to be observed as a company people can rely on. They emphasize all the important aspects of delivery, reliability, and availability along with assuring the quality of products.