Corentium Home 223 (Airthings) Best Radon Gas Detector Review:: 2018
Here we bring to you Corentium’s user – friendly and best home radon detector – CORENTIUM HOME 223 Radon Gas detector Review, to develop, maintain and sustain a happy, healthy and safe environment for you, your family and friends.
WHAT IS CORENTIUM HOME 223 (AIRTHINGS) RADON DETECTOR?
Corentium Home 223 Radon Detector device is a digital measuring instrument that measures the levels of RADON GAS in your homes. It’s a battery operated device which comes in a small box with 3 AAA batteries and the device itself.
This high-quality European design device allows you to take the readings of radon levels in your home. These readings may be displayed on a long term and short term concentration levels. The device provides an overview of the concentrations of radon gas in your environment.
Corentium Home 223 Radon Detector is tested in the most renowned laboratories of Japan and designed in Europe with an advanced technology. It’s really a user-friendly model and ready to go within seconds. This home radon detector is not affected by any electromagnetic interruptions, humidity or dust. The advanced technology that this home test monitor employs is generally used in commercial detectors.
|TYPE||Radon gas detector monitor|
|MODEL NUMBER||Corentium home 223|
|POWER||Battery operated power source|
|MANUAL/ AUTOMATIC||Automatic device|
|WARRANTY||1 year warranty against system failure|
HOW IT WORKS?
Corentium Home 223 Radon Detector is a simple and powerful solution for testing the radon levels. It provides accurate levels and adapts easily to the environment to display exact readings.
This USA model’s measuring unit is pCi/L and monitoring goes on for 2 years effectively with the batteries provided.
When the Corentium Home 223 Radon Detector switches on it performs a self-calibration and self-test within a few minutes. This self-calibration keeps happening in every 24 hours. During the self-test time, all the other buttons are deactivated. The batteries provided with the device will keep it working for the next two years.
SPECIFICATIONS OF CORENTIUM HOME 223 Radon Gas detector
- Large LCD display
- Battery powered device
- Unaffected by humidity, dust or any kind of electromagnetic interferences
- Strictly for home usage
- obtains the best indoor accuracy eliminating external factors
- Accurate device
- Sleek and compact
- Has a decent build quality
- Uses advanced technology
- If you have high radon levels the Corentium Home 223 Radon Detector will give a reading only within a few hours
- If you have a low radon reading it will take 24 hours to give an exact and safe reading
BENEFITS OF USING CORENTIUM HOME 223 RADON DETECTOR
- This radon detector is for home testing purposes only.
- It is designed to be used in accordance with worldwide standards (USA – pCi/L and International – Bq/m³).
- It adapts automatically to the environment
- The longer you measure, maximum would be the accuracy
- Measuring unit is pCi/L
- It’s a durable product
- Has affordable pricing
- Easy to use
- Allows effortless room for room monitoring
- An essential device for testing radon gas levels in a more sophisticated manner
- Eliminates all external factors which could lead to any inaccuracies
WHAT’S NOT GOOD
- No extra memory storage
- Sensors only Radon unlike other models which can also sense Temp, humidity, pressure etc
- No detailed hourly readings
Exactly what you need to stay on top of your radon levels – no more, no less.
The next generation of radon gas level testing creating advanced solutions
Established in 2008, Corentium is a Norway – based technology company that develops and manufactures products to easily monitor and identify radon levels in the indoor air. Corentium’s mission is to ensure that people around the world take control of their air quality through affordable, simple and accurate solutions.