Electromagnetic Field Radiations: 5 Ways to Fight Against The Menace
It wouldn’t be incorrect to say that ours is a world more connected with cell phones than having basic toilets for a majority of the population. And, least do you realize that in this is putting you at a high amount of risk. Wait, what did we just say – risk? You may ask what kind of risk can a cell phone, a communication device put you through? Let us tell you, it opens up an electromagnetic spectrum, also called as the Electromagnetic Radiation or the generation of an electromagnetic field (EMF).
Electromagnetic field or electromagnetic frequencies make kids more vulnerable to its impact. This is kind of an electrical energy that’s invisible, cannot be felt, tasted or be smelled. But, it’s 100% present in your environment in one form or the other and is harmful.
# Sources of Electromagnetic Frequency
Computer, tablet, mobile phone, other cordless phones, Bluetooth device, Wi-Fi equipment, television, microwave ovens and the nearby power lines are a few to produce such an energy. In fact, the source of emission can be both natural as well as man-made and the intensity can vary.
# Radiation Exposure Symptoms
- Chronic fatigue
- An unbearable headache
- Feeling stressed throughout the time
- Pricking sensations on the skin
- Hearing buzzing or hissing sounds
- Unexplainable skin allergies
- Body pain
- Lack of concentration
- Muscle cramping
- Digestive disorders
- Lowering energy
- Irregular heartbeats
- Hormonal issues
- Deteriorating immune system
- Disturbed sleeping patterns
# Dangers Of Prolonged EMF Exposure
- Excessive and intensive exposure can develop cancer-causing cells.
- One’s brain functioning can also be affected to cause brain fog, hallucination, memory loss and an illness like Alzheimer’s.
- Such radiations can eventually destroy your internal antioxidant defence mechanism leading to severe infections.
- It wrecks your circulatory system along with letting in toxins and directs those towards your brain.
- Such waves are capable of causing infertility or related damage to the reproductive systems of both men and women.
- A possibility also remains that newborns can have birth defects all because of severe radiation exposure.
# Ways to Reduce the Electromagnetic Pollution
1.Correct Your Diet
Even before you try any protectors or detectors, make yourself immune enough to be able to fight against the environmental damage. Therefore, it is always a great advice to load your meals with the required nutrients and stay away from any negative effects. It makes a big difference. But, which foods can help? Try including these to your diet:
- Pomegranate (seeds or juice)
- Pecans and walnuts
- Blueberries and strawberries
- Broccoli, kale, spinach, and asparagus
2. Keep Away Any Electronics That You Always Hold Close
Electromagnetic radiations surround you everywhere. It is in the form of mobile phones, wireless equipment or heating appliances. These disrupt your balance to cause cellular damage. So, avoid the most common and primary mistake – using laptop placed right on your lap. It’s an even more risky situation if the laptop’s connected to the power plug. Make sure you are using a separate table for the same and keep away from these radiation. The battery area must be especially far from your stomach or lap. Do not keep your phone in the shirt pocket. Try to reduce the usage of a Bluetooth device, instead use speakerphone mode. And, plug the Wi-Fi devices in some room where you spend very less time.
3. Get Rid Of The Ambient Voltage By Earthing!
Yes, it definitely works! It significantly pulls off any voltage in the human body. Grounding or earthing can help in the removal of any ambient voltage that generates from everyday electric sources. And, you get in direct contact with the electrons present on the earth’s surface.
4. Check For Unidentified Sources And Fix Those
Determining the sources that are much visible and obvious is a great step. However, even greater would be when you can fix the sources that remain unidentified. Check for hot spots. Several EMF detectors especially the ones professionally used can help you locate such emissions.
You might never know that a factory erected a few miles away would be producing a lot of EMFs and such an activity is more dominant when you aren’t home during the daytime.
Another example can also be some naturally emitted radiations that generate from the ground. These need proper identification as well as the application of preventive measures accordingly.
5. Protection And Prevention Is Better Than Cure
Certain habits can help you stay safe and free from any radiations. These are basic tips you can take care of and safeguard the environment.
- Use electromagnetic radiation filters.
- Try special EMF blocking device cases.
- Unplug the electronics when they aren’t in use.
- Invest in a low EMF hair dryer.
- You can also replace the wireless devices with the ones that are wired to reduce the EMF pollution.
- Keep the most used rooms clear of as many electric appliances as possible.
- Wi-Fi equipment too emits a lot of energy. Keep them off when not in use. Or at least keep those away from where you mostly spend your time.
- Apply special wall paints that ward off any harmful radiation including the ultraviolet, the one coming from power lines or present inside your property.