So the future of inspection is here and therefore we bring to you Corentium Pro Digital Radon Monitor Review by AirThings which isn’t just user–friendly but the best professional/ commercial radon gas detector.
AirThings Corentium Pro Digital Radon Monitor Review: Best Radon detectors for Commercial Or Professional Use
What Is Airthings Corentium Pro Digital Radon Monitor?
The Corentium Pro device is exclusively designed for home inspectors & professionals to ensure maximum test reliability through an easy-to-use mechanism. This radon monitor is portable and lightweight along with supporting wireless connectivity for accessing the data that’s storable for up to 5 years. Corentium Pro detector is the lightest approved CRM (Continuous Radon Monitor) in the world. It ensures maximum reliability and the highest performance allowing you to focus on what matters the most. You can use the device for official testing in the US and Canada.
How Does Airthings Corentium Pro Digital Radon Monitor Works?
The corentium pro digital radon monitor by Airthings is super easy to use the device. The setup is quick as well as automatic. It samples the indoor air through the inbuilt passive diffusion chambers & precisely makes the radon level calculations. The gas levels are detected with the help of silicon photodiodes that measures the radon gas alpha particles. You receive a calibrated device that just needs to be exposed to the air for a certain time period and you are done.
After this, simply launch on your Windows (Mac laptops and computers not supported) computer the free software required for reporting and analyzing measurements to get exact results. Plug the corentium pro digital radon monitor and select the measurement period from the last 5 years’ data stored in the detector! The software is really extensive to help you even generate custom graphs and reports etc. You can always choose to insert, remove, and/or edit the information by yourself. The Report Wizard also enables you to generate the reports in a few steps which has never been this easier.
Specifications Of Corentium Pro Digital Radon Monitor
Specifications Of Corentium Pro Digital Radon Monitor
- Professional usage
- Display via a mobile application
- Four highly accurate silicon radon chamber deigning
- Equipped with the necessary Temperature, Pressure, Humidity, and Tilt sensors to collect related information
- Android and iOS Mobile Application connectivity for taking measurements
- User-friendly software for reporting & analyzing (CRA software)
- 5 years of data storage
- Powered by three “AA” batteries.
- Comes with free software to be launched on the PC
- Notifies about the highest radon levels of the day
- Bluetooth connection can also be made
- Tripod socket and anti-theft slot available
- 10 years device life expectancy
- 2 years battery lifetime
Benefits Of Using Airthings Corentium Pro Digital Radon Monitor
- 5 years of the data storage facility
- AARST/ NRPP Certification
- Better customer service
- Reliable results
- Portable and lightweight
- Can also be mounted on a tripod
- Has no moving parts, cables, or adapters
- Supports wireless ( Bluetooth & Mobile App ) control
- 1-year warranty (US customers)
- Enables creating a user profile with the company logo and other details
- Comes with a tilt sensor to know when the device has tampered (tamper resistance)
- The results can be transferred to a PC through the included USB cable or through the specific mobile app
What’s Not Good
- Little Expensive
- Tripod not included
About Airthings Company
Airthings manufactures only accurate and user-friendly (home & commercial) radon detectors that provide the most precise results for protecting your health and promoting safety.
Established in 2008, Airthings is a Norway – based technology company that develops and manufactures products to easily identify and monitor radon levels in the indoor air. With the mission to ensure that people worldwide take control of their air quality, Airthings safeguard’s your homes and business spaces. It gives you affordable, simple, and accurate solutions.
Frequently Asked Questions for AirThings Corentium Pro Digital Radon Monitor: FAQ
Q1.For how long should long-term and short-term testing be performed?
Answer: You can perform the long-term and a short-term reading for as long as you want. Airthings user recommends a minimum 48-hour measurement duration and 4 hours delay for all short-term radon tests.
Q2.How often must the device be calibrated?
Answer: Once a year would be enough.
Q3.What does different light status indicate?
• Greenlight flashing once every 5 seconds: Normal operation, the monitor is recording data.
• Greenlight flashing once per second: Radon test scheduled, monitor in the delay period
• Yellow light flashing: Indicates a warning but is still resolvable. This normally means that the monitor needs to synchronize the date, time, and time zone. Connect to the monitor through the app to synchronize the time.
• Red light flashing: Error. Go to help.airthings.com/pro and search for the keyword RED. If this does not solve the issue, go back to the search bar and type Pro- Technical Support Hours
• Blue light flashing and beep: Bluetooth connection established.
• Blue light flash (once): Bluetooth connection ended.
• Continuous flashing of blue light: USB connected.
NOTE: This data is as per the user manual.
Q4.What precautions are to be taken while you store the batteries?
Answer: Store the Corentium Pro with batteries installed, in a location with low to normal humidity levels and avoid extreme temperatures. Airthings strongly recommends not storing Corentium Pro in a vehicle. Insert fresh batteries before long-term storage. Don’t let the batteries die in the monitor at any time. Contact the manufacturer if the monitor requires service or repairs. Refrain from opening the Corentium Pro.
Q5.Can this device show Bq/m3 unit?
Answer Yes, it does. You have an option in the settings.