First Alert WT1 Review (DIY)- Best Drinking Water Test Kit: Buy Now
FIRST ALERT WT1 DRINKING WATER TEST KIT REVIEW (DIY): DO IT YOURSELF
Here we bring to you the First Alert’s WT1 Drinking Water Test Kit Review. It develops, maintains and sustains a happy, healthy and safe environment for not only you but your friends and family. The kit accurately makes an analysis of the eight common contaminants that might be present in your drinking water.
WHAT IS FIRST ALERT WT1 DRINKING WATER TEST KIT?
The First Alert WT1 is your very own D-I-Y drinking water test kit for examining whether there are any harmful elements present in your drinking water or not. Basically, you can check the drinking water for bacteria, chlorine, pesticides, hardness, lead and pH value. Tests are performed according to the EPA standards and no laboratory testing is required.
How Does IT work?
With this test kit, you can accurately find out about the unsafe and unhealthy components that your drinking water contains. Fundamentally it tests against eight common contaminants that might be present in your drinking water. The test kit includes a few strips that help you verify the safety of the water. Each strip, on testing, turns into a different colour that represents different levels of contaminants in the water. What may ever be the colour on your strip, just compare it with the colours mentioned in the instructions manual and get to know the results. The results are immediate (depending upon the type of test you want to go for) and no lab analysis is necessary!
SPECIFICATIONS FIRST ALERT WT1 DRINKING WATER TEST KIT
|Product||First Alert WT1 Drinking Water Test Kit|
|Product Dimensions||5.9 x 1.5 x 9.2 inches|
|Product Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Item model number||WT1|
OTHER SPECIFICATIONS FIRST ALERT WT1 DRINKING WATER TEST KIT
- DIY Drinking water test kit
- Test results are either positive or negative
- The kit provides results for chlorine, bacteria, hardness, lead, pesticides, nitrates and pH
- The test happens in accordance with the EPA standards
- Each test strip takes its own time to display the result
- Lab testing isn’t a requisite
- Can only be used once ( 1 Pack )
- Can test well water too
BENEFITS OF USING FIRST ALERT WT1 DRINKING WATER TEST KIT
- Suitable for kid’s projects too
- Has clearly mentioned instructions
- Reasonably priced
- Easy to use
- Works according to EPA standards
- Reliable as well as accurate
- You get immediate results
- Highly dependable brand name
- Saves money that you might spend on testing kits or tests performed by professional
WHAT’S NOT GOOD
- Only positive or negative results, no values are displayed
- It’s a very basic test kit
- Not reusable ( in case of the single pack but pick compound packages for multiple testing )
- Doesn’t support a radon gas test
ABOUT THE FIRST ALERT
First Alert is the most trusted and recognised safety brand in America. It helps you protect what matters to you the most. From children to your family and to your home, they design and create safety products that help to safeguard your life against several hazards. It’s a professional security brand that provides life safety products at affordable rates with assured durability and superiority.
frequently asked questions for First Alert WT1 Review (DIY)